We can’t control getting older, but we CAN control how we do it. When it comes to getting fit, it is never too late to start. Physical activity and exercise can help you stay healthy, energetic, and independent as you get older. Exercise becomes especially important once you reach the age of 50, and according to the NHS there is strong evidence that people who are active have a lower risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, some cancers, depression, and even dementia.
According to a study from the British Journal of Sports Medicine, thinking and memory skills are most improved for people over 50 when they undergo moderate aerobic and resistance exercise on a regular basis.
Our 50s PLUS programme is designed to start you off slowly. Each 20 minute workout provides entry level and moderate options for every exercise, with routines that you’ll enjoy and to which you can regularly commit. We’ll gently increase your activity levels and progressively overload your muscles in tiny increments to avoid injury to the joints.
With equipment supplied, plus additional strength & conditioning workouts, you’ve everything you need to kick start or further improve your fitness in later life.
- Fully Guided & Pre-Planned Progressive 12 Week Exercise Programme
- New Weekly Workout Sent Directly To Your Inbox. Train In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Improve Balance, Strength & Stability With Our Additional Strength & Conditioning Workouts
- Improve Joint Mobility, Bone Health & Increased Physical Strength & Energy
- Work To Your Own Fitness Level With Entry & Moderate Options For Every Exercise
- Direct Line Of Communication With Your Trainers Nina + Ben
- Resistance Bands & Loop Band Supplied As Part Of Your Journey
- Virtually Personal Trained All In The Comfort Of Your Own Surroundings
- All-Round Fitness Programme